Make a TikTok sound ringtone: Are you thoght, how to make a video your ringtone from tik tok? It doesn’t take much time scrolling through TikTok to realize why it’s become as popular as it has.
So, at least at this time, there’s no official outlet where you can download TikTok Sounds and then upload them to your phone and set them as your ringtone. But don’t let that get you down! You can still have the TikTok ringtone of your dreams (assuming you’re the kind of person who doesn’t keep your phone on vibrate or silent all the time)!
Now, people want to take those Sounds and use them as their phone’s ringtone — and you totally can! Here’s How to make TikTok videos your iPhone ringtone.
Here’s how to make a TikTok sound into your ringtone.
The process of getting a TikTok Sound as your ringtone is relatively straightforward, but — fair warning — it will take a bit of time! Then again, it’s also free to turn a tiktok sound into a ringtone iphone!
- Tiktok sound for ringtone: you’ll need to do is get the TikTok Sound downloaded to your phone. There are third-party apps that allow you to do this which you can find with a bit of Googling. Or you can download the TikTok video directly to your phone (assuming the creator has enabled downloads) and rip the audio from that.
- MusicToRingtone app: You Can get from Apple App Store
Main procedure to make a ringtone from TikTok sound:
- Open MusicToRingtone app that you have installed on your phone.
- Tap on the Load button and choose from 4 locations. Either pick a song from your iTunes library, music or video files from the Files app, or videos from your photo album. then choose your TikTok sound/ringtone location.
- Start by Tapping the Start button to play the sound.
- Drag the pie section or tap on the + button under the Start label to pick a starting position. Tap on the – button to go back.
- Adjust the duration of the ringtone by tapping the + button or – button under the Duration label.
- Ringtone name can be changed by tapping the red x button, Change Name button.
- Tap on Save button.
- Tap on Share as GarageBand file.
- Once the share sheet is shown, scroll right and tap on More.
- Scroll to Copy to GrageBand and tap.
- GarageBand will open with the ringtone imported.
- Tap and hold on the file to display the menu.
- Tap on Share.
- Tap on Ringtone.
- Tap on Continue, Export, and OK. Ringtone will begin to export.
Or see this video to make a tiktok video your ringtone iphone:
That’s it! Tap on ‘Use sound‘ as to start using the new ringtone! Now all you have to do is wait for someone to call your phone!