Today we have 105 Ringtones of Samsung Galaxy Note 10, user interface tones, and notification sound files for your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.
However, let’s review the specifications of Samsung Galaxy Note 10 devices before switching to ringtones.
Galaxy Note 10 Ringtones and other sounds
Ok, it’s time to dive into the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 ringtones. The ringtone pack contains 105 different types of tones, including ringtones, notification tones, the sound of the user interface and the S-Pen sound. We have listed below only ringtones and notification sounds for your reference. The sounds of the user interface and the S-Pen can be viewed in the ZIP *: ENGLISH file.
- Milky Way
- Red dwarf
Galaxy Note 10 Ringtones
- Atomic bell
- One-time beep
- Beep beep
- Carillon time
- Find the galaxy
- Back home
- Discovery of the moon
- Outside bell
- Above the horizon
- Puddles of water
- Quantum bell
- Shooting star
- High sky
- Bell of space
- Synth Bell
- Bell universe
Download the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 ZIP ringtones
How to extract the ring pack:
1. Download the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 ZIP ringtones via the Google Drive link.
2. Locate the downloaded ZIP *: ENGLISH and transfer it to your mobile device (to Downloads folder). If you have downloaded to your mobile device, go to Downloads folder via the file manager.
3. Locate and open the Samsung-Galaxy-Note-10-Ringtones.zip compressed file.
4. Press UNZIP (dependent on the device) to start the extraction.
5. Return to Downloads folder, locate and open the extracted folder.
6. You now have all the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 ringtones described above.
How to apply the Galaxy Note 10 Ringtones
1. Go to settings on your Android device
2. Press Sounds and vibrations (depends on the device).
3. Find and press Alarm.
4. You now have options to change the ring tone and tone of notifications.
For reference, please refer to the ringtones and notifications list detailed above.